The perfect activity for a girls only event! Learn how to use make-up in the best way for you personally, have it pictured in a photoshoot with your friends and be completely ready and gorgeous to party hard in Amsterdam right after this workshop.
This is your chance to finally find out what is and also what is not a good idea for you to put on your face. What colors make your eyes go boom and which colors should you avoid using? How do you create flawless skin? How to enhance your best bits and how to use foundation or concealer to make other parts less visible? How to upgrade your daytime make-up into a nighttime version without looking like Barbie’s new best friend?
The make-up artists will lead you through every step of the process and give you personal tips on the way for everyday or for a special occasion. Every make-up question you once had, can be asked.
Find out which styles, colors and products make you prettier in a relaxed and fun atmosphere and take professional advice home with you.
The following subjects will be part of the workshop:
• Cleansing and moisturizing of the face
• Eyes/ eye shadow
• Lipstick/ lipgloss
Also, you can choose a theme for your workshop, such as: daily, party, smokey eye, glamour, business, trends, extreme, bridal, vintage and many more.
If desired, you can have a photoshoot of the result and have a pretty pre-picture of all the hens, all prepared to for the night that is yet to come. The professional photographer will make some photos of every one of you and some group shots.
When the weather permits; have the photos taken alongside a canal, a bridge or other typical Amsterdam setting or have a the look ’n feel of a magazine in front of a professional white, black or pink background.
- Make-up workshop: € 45-, p.p.
- Make-up workshop + photoshoot: € 75,00 p.p.
- drinks and a snack
- use of make-up products, mirrors, brushes etc.
- booklet full of make-up tips and tricks
- location costs
- a professional make-up artist
- Included in case of booked photoshoot:
- professional photographer
- portrait photos of everyone and a number of group photos
- hardcopy photos, sent to you within 2 weeks
- digital photos, sent to you within 2 weeks
Duration | 2 hours
- culinary options, such as drinks, Dutch snacks, Spanish tapas and more. Ask one of our event planners for the possibilities!
This workshop requires a minimum of 10 people.
**Also possible to order a make-up artist at your apartment before partying in the city**
Leave a Comment